I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF FEELING THAT RIVER EVERY DAY.
I’ve worked with thousands of patients for over a decade as a physician in a large urban hospital, and have served as an advocate for marginalized populations, women and children. What I’ve discovered is that while illness may appear in many forms, it almost always stems from a common source: a disconnection from healthy foods and spirituality.
As I’ve helped my patients learn to nourish their bodies and spirits, I’ve seen them begin to transform. I’ve witnessed remarkable results from practicing gratitude, prayer, breathing, cooking and mindful eating.
Now I want to guide you in this transformative journey. As a speaker and writer, I show you simple, successful skills I’ve learned to connect you with well-being on a very deep level.
LEARN TO LIVE FROM YOUR SOUL.
- Fellowship Director, Integrative Medicine Fellowship, Swedish Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Practicing Physician, Family Medicine and Obstetrics, Swedish Hospital
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington Medical School, Seattle, WA
Education and Certification
- Residency in Family Medicine, Swedish Hospital
- MD, Doctorate in Medicine, Rush University, Chicago, Il.
- Bachelors in History, Northwestern University, Chicago, Il.
- Graduate of Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Program in Integrative Medicine
- Certified in Functional Medicine, Institute of Functional Medicine
- Certified Faculty, The Center for Mind Body Medicine, Washington DC
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Washington Academy of Family Practice
- Society of Teachers in Family Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
Named one of Seattle Magazine’s Top Doctors 2014 — the first physician to be recognized in the new category of Integrative Medicine